Pico Epilogue Pico Epilogue

Nice one.

Quite good one, I like the way its shaped to look like a movie - and the end part lol. Still its kind of short...

Rune Pals Rune Pals

I love everything in your movie, you rock. I like the part when he shouts "RuneScape!!!!!". I'd like to see more of that, it was awesome. Good luck.

RuneScape Deadly Noobs RuneScape Deadly Noobs

Good one

Quite good story, I like it when Jagex says you have to feed the noobs. You should've put a part about the noob autoers =P

Anyway, try and improve your graphics and sound. Also, are those pictures from RS Classic? They don't seem like RS2. Anyway, good one.

Ongaku Ongaku

Very good

Kind of hard though, but its quite good. I don't like that kind of stuff, but it's still good. Oh, and congrats on winning the contest.

- Storm

Newgrounds Sig Maker 1 Newgrounds Sig Maker 1

Nice idea, but needs improvement

Well, I have to say that this is a great idea and you implemented the idea in a good way. A few good things are that you gave the user quite alot of good pictures and backgrounds, although they were quite low quality, so you'll have to work on that. Most of the fonts don't work, you'll have to include the certain glyphs for each font (google it). Also try and make it a bit clearer that you click on the text to change it since it wasn't really that clear and I got muddled up in the begining. Anyway, good luck in your next version.

Binary Translator Binary Translator

Worthy...

I think this translator is kind of good, but just putting in sound to make the flash take ages to load (even though it doesn't need music) isn't a good idea.
Also the results aren't accurate, as one of the reviewers said.
The idea is OK, but it wouldn't be good to stand alone. You could have made this come with many other translators, so it could be a bit more intresting.